Amazon eBay Drop Shipping
Drop Shipping from Amazon to eBay Buyers Instructions:
What if I told you that drop shipping products from Amazon to Ebay could put thousands of dollars in profit per month in your pocket? – You don’t have to pack anything, you don’t have to keep any items in stock, and there is little to no work involved, I ask would you do it?
To Drop ship from Azon to eBay in a Plain Brown Box visit: Plain Box Drop Shipping, and click on the boxes each time you purchase an item so that the unique shipping identifier at Azon will know to ship the item out in a plain brown box with no invoice.
Do not sign up to Azon Prime just buy and ship out your items normally. To get free shipping you can also take advantage of Amazon Super Saver Shipping if your order totals $35 or more. Please follow the simple steps I outline below.
STEPS FOR THIS PROCESS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Find an Amazon product on Amazon that you can list on Ebay for profit or ask me.
You can typically tell what products are being shipped from Amazon to Ebay buyers simply by looking at the main photo of an eBay auction from a Top Rated Seller. You will always see a photo that has a white background, those are Amazon photos in most cases. Take the seller’s title and place the relevant key words such as product model number or name like for example “Kitchaid Stand Mixer model KP26M1PSL”, you verify that it’s being sold on Amazon and the price for that item can sometimes be bought for less at Amazon. My motto is, if you can’t make more than $10-$20 in profit on items that cost $35-$100 then don’t sell it on eBay and search for another product to drop ship.
2. Once you find your items through product research simply list the item on Ebay using the same photo or a photo found from Google or eBay of that item and make sure you describe it as new. You want to use as many keywords in the listing title that best describes the item and in most cases you can just copy your competitors. Simply find a TR seller that is selling the same item (look up completed listings) to find a TR seller that has sold more than 1, then copy his listing title but do not copy his item description. You can use the Amazon item description in your auction because it’s considered approved factory information from the manufacture.
3. After your item sells, you will now have to purchase it from Azon using a PLAIN BROWN SHIPPING BOX, and using your own credit card, so make sure you have money available on your card to make Amazon purchases for the items being sold on your Ebay seller account.
4. After the buyer pays you for your item, you need to visit http://www.plainboxshipping.net click on the boxes and it will take you to Amazon’s home page, from there you must search for the item you are selling on Ebay and go ahead and click “add to cart”. Enter in your credit card information then enter in your buyer’s shipping information at the bottom of the form.
5. Place a check mark in the “gift” box and un-check the “send gift card” box. By going to Amazon from the Plain Box Shipping site, you are setting up a special shipping identifier with Amazon that tells Amazon’s shipping warehouse to use a regular box for your Buyer. The item will arrive at your Buyer’s door and will not include an Amazon invoice of the purchase. Your buyer will be happy and leave you positive feedback.
6. PayPal (if new account) may hold your funds until they see the item has been shipped, once Amazon send you tracking and notification of the item being shipped out take the tracking and upload it to Ebay to inform your buyer. Once buyer receives the item, PayPal will release the payment hold. Payments holds on new PayPal accounts are just the nature of doing business with PayPal. My Advice, don’t purchase anything with PayPal, use your normal credit card.
The reason why most sellers get negative feedback on Ebay is due to normal shipping related issues, like shipping your item out in a old nasty box. Your drop shipping buyers will love the shipping service and the packaging, and they will always leave you positive feedback I have found in my experiences drop shipping from Amazon to Ebay.
Please remember to use the Plain Box Drop Shipping website and click the boxes on every single order, this is the only way this will work and millions of sellers do it everyday on Ebay.
Now your asking me, “How do I make $1000 a day?”, simply put the more items you list, the more you sell. I also urge you to contact me on YouTube before listing an item so I can see it before you list it. I will be able to help you with keywords and I’ll also be able to tell you whether or not the product can be sold. Product research is the key, it’s not only finding photos, it’s keywords, undercutting on the prices, and the type of item your selling.
Graphic Display of Instructions:
Step 2. Click on add to cart. You will then see this page. “This will be a gift” MUST be checked. See photo below.
Step 3. Next you will choose your shipping options. There is a box that needs to be checked on this page. See photo below.
Step 4. You’re done if this is a personal order. If this is a drop ship order do Step 5.
Step 5. On the very last page where the “Place Your Order” button is, click the link at the bottom left that says “Add gift options”. See photo below.
Once you click on this link the following screen will come up. Check the appropriate boxes and place your order. You’re done!
How to handle Amazon Returns:
Many people ask me what they should do about when an eBay buyer wants to return an Amazon product to you, and I recommend that you list all auctions with a 14 day return policy and allow the buyers to return the merchandise and also refund shipping costs to the buyer. Never give partial refunds and never opt into eBay’s Return Merchandise Program because it’s a scam. Make sure you also note your return policy information within your auction descriptions. You also want to state that returns need to be shipped back using a tracking number and that you will refund the buyer as soon as you verify the returned merchandise. Let your buyer know he will get a “RMA#”, this number can be the last 6 digits of the eBay item number. Let your buyer know to include the number inside the box.
Because there are many buyers looking to defraud you, if you don’t get back the actual item from the buyer that you shipped, notify eBay right away. Inspect the item and if the item is actually broken, send it back to Amazon for a refund otherwise list it with a different title and new photos. If the buyer is fraudulent and eBay rules in the favor of the buyer in a dispute you have to take the loss, that is the name of the game when dealing with eBay Inc and complaining and arguing about it with eBay “customer sabotage service” may get you shut down.
About the Global Shipping Program:
eBay will most likely enter you into the global shipping program without your knowledge if you ship abroad. I suggest not shipping outside the United States and opting out of this program else you will find that your items will arrive to your buyer damaged. Pitney Bowes is a third party shipping company handling international shipping for eBay’s top rated sellers. They will re-package your items in order to save money on shipping weight while you bear the brunt of negative feedback for damaged goods. Use your own shipping service such as DHL if you’re going to ship abroad.
REAL DROP SHIPPING TESTIMONIALS:
Michael: Thank you so VERY much! This has already made me a lot more money!
Tammy: My husband made over $140 the first day we tried this so thanks it works well.
Josh: I found a great product and started selling them over and over I made $901 after week one.
Marry: Thanks you really saved my ass with this method.
Find items with the most bids to give you an idea of what products to research.